Become a sponsor
The Prodigy Camp depends on sponsorship and donations to run camp each year. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit that seeks to identify the 20 most talented 12- to 18-year-olds in any given field (for the Prodigy Camp, it’s media and storytelling) and:
- give them the highest level of training for their art/skill using top mentors in the field;
- imbue them with a sense of social responsibility for their gift;
- help them identify their values and sharpen their moral compasses;
- help them discover their creative voice by getting them in touch with who they are, their pain and that which makes them special and;
- create a complex whole by building a international creative community that becomes even greater than the sum of its parts with the belief that collectively they can change the world.
By “influencing future influencers” the Prodigy Project hopes to make a major impact on this generation. If you or your organization would like to become a sponsor or make a donation, please do so here or email our director, Rick Stevenson at firstname.lastname@example.org.